Welcome to VA Mortgage Hub, we are proud to offer the latest VA home loan information serving military veterans in multiple states across the U.S. including Florida, Georgia, Tennesse, Texas, and many more. Whether you are searching for VA Purchase or VA Refinance, we are sure you will find the information on our website useful.
The VA loan program is a government mortgage program backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and provides a number of homeownership opportunities with no down payment needed. This government-backed home purchase program is available to active-duty military personnel, honorably discharged veterans and their widows. This is one of the few remaining mortgage programs that still allow home buyers to purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN.
Regardless of your credit, financial or mortgage knowledge, VA Mortgage Hub is always happy to assist you 7 days a week. We take the time to answer all your questions and educate you about the wonderful advantages of VA home loans. If you are looking for information on government mortgage options, you have come to the right place!
More than 29 million veterans and military service personnel are eligible to receive a Veterans Assistance (VA) home loan. The VA mortgage program was established to provide financial assistance in purchasing a home with a limited or no down payment. However, many Americans that qualify for this beneficial home loan never take advantage of it.
For qualified applicants, the VA guarantees 100% mortgages so eligible vets can purchase a home with NO money down and NO monthly mortgage insurance. The VA loan program also allows for seller contributions toward buyers closing costs.
Questions? Please submit the quick Info Request Form on this page to have a specialist contact you 7 days a week.
The VA Mortgage Advantage:
- NO money down – up to 100% financing nationally.
- Low-interest rates are set by approved lenders, banks, and mortgage brokers. VA rates are often times lower than conventional, FHA or USDA mortgage programs. In fact, VA interest rates are some of the lowest rates available today.
- Secure 15, 30 year fixed rate or adjustable rate terms with no prepayment penalty.
- NO monthly mortgage insurance (PMI) like other home loans. This alone can save home buyers hundreds of $ each month on their mortgage payments.
- Closing costs can be paid by the property seller. This limits buyers out of pocket money needed to close.
- Minimal assets are required to qualify.
- Qualifying with a low credit score is possible. * Current min is 580.
- Eligible active duty and Vets can use their home purchase benefits multiple times.
- Up to 100% cash-out refinance options for homeowners with proper eligibility (not Texas)
- The program can be used to purchase any new or existing home. Please note we currently do not permit mobile-manufactured homes.
Whether you are purchasing a home or refinancing your existing home, we can help! Please click the VA Purchase and VA Refinance pages above to learn more. U.S. Government-backed 100% VA financing, historic low-interest rates, and affordable property values make this a great time to purchase or refinance.
Have questions or need a quick mortgage rate quote? Reach out to us 7 days a week by calling Ph: 800-743-7556 Loan applicants can also expedite their request by submitting the short Info Request Form on this screen. We strive to respond to all submitted requests within 10 minutes during normal business hours.
See why VA Mortgage Hub is the most trusted VA loan resource. We are always happy to answer your questions about interest rates and pre-approval requirements.
Serving buyers throughout multiple states including Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, plus many more: Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Pensacola, Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta, Macon, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio.