One of the best benefits available to Tennessee Veterans is the 100% VA mortgage. Qualified vets can move into a home with $0 down, no PMI payments and some of the lowest interest rates available today. Put your service benefits to good use with a VA Loan and enjoy a zero down backed by the government. Memphis home buyers borrower up to $417,000 as of 2016.
Applicants will need a few things before applying for a VA loan as outlined below. If you have questions, please contact us at ph: 800-691-8826 (7 days a week)
Pre-Qualify For Memphis VA Loans
Pre-qualifying for Memphis VA home loans is simple with help from VA Mortgage Hub. Our streamlined application process can be started over the phone or online and can be used for first mortgages or VA loan refinancing. Visit our VA purchase page and review the standard qualification requirements to find out if you are eligible. If so, move on to our info request form to get the application process started today.
Basic qualifications for Tennessee VA loans include:
- Active duty service for 90 days or more during wartime
- Active duty service for 180 days or more during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from your service branch
- You are on active duty
- Being the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, providing that you have not remarried.
Tennessee VA Loan Requirements:
- Eligible for TN homes which the qualified borrower is going to occupy as a primary home.
- Good credit score – generally 620 and above.
- Sufficient income to qualify for the debt.
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility
Benefits of VA Home Financing:
- Zero down payment needed for VA loans
- No prepayment penalties
- No private mortgage insurance to pay each month
- VA closing costs can be paid by the seller
- VA loans are assumable by qualified borrowers
- A veteran may reuse entitlements, contact us even if you have used your VA eligibility in the past.
- Many streamline refinance options. Vet’ that already own a home, you can use your VA benefits to save money on your current home loan with a VA refinance – even if you have a conventional, USDA or FHA loan. Our VA Loan experts at can help you decide if cash-out refinancing or streamline refinancing is right for you based on your needs.
Borrowers that have questions can contact us a ph: 800-691-8826 or just submit the info request form at the top of you page.
Proud to serve Vet’s nationwide including TN: Memphis, Nashville, Jackson, Knoxville, Chattooga