VA Mortgage Hub
Welcome to VA Mortgage Hub, a national leading VA home loan resource. We are proud to offer the latest VA mortgage information, serving military vets across the nation for both VA home purchase and refinance.
The VA loan program is a government mortgage program backed by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and provides a number of homeownership opportunities with no down payment needed. The government backed VA loan is available to active duty military personnel, honorably discharged veterans and their widows. This is one of the few remaining mortgage programs that still allow home buyers to purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN. Regardless of your credit, financial or mortgage knowledge, VA Mortgage Hub is always happy to assist you 7 days a week. We take the time to answer all your questions and educate you on the wonderful advantages of VA home loans. If you are looking for information on government mortgage options, you have come to the right place!
More than 29 million veterans and military service personnel are eligible to receive a Veterans Assistance (VA) home loan. The VA mortgage program was established to provide financial assistance in purchasing a home with a limited or no down payment. However, many Americans that qualify for this beneficial home loan never take advantage of it. For qualified applicants, the VA guarantees 100% mortgage amounts up to $424,100 (greater in select high costs locations) This means eligible vets can purchase a home with NO money down and NO monthly mortgage insurance. The VA loan program also allows for seller contributions toward buyers closing costs.
VA Jumbo mortgages are also available for home buyers in more expensive housing locations around the U.S. Please read the VA Jumbo Loan Guide here.
Questions? Please submit the quick Info Request Form on this page to have a VA loan specialist contact you 7 days week.
The VA Mortgage Advantage:
- NO money down – up to 100% financing nationally.
- Low VA interest rates set by approved lenders, banks and mortgage brokers. VA mortgage rates are often times lower than conventional, FHA or USDA mortgage programs. In fact, VA mortgage interest rates are some of the lowest rates available today.
- Secure 15, 30 year fixed rate or adjustable rate terms with no prepayment penalty.
- NO monthly mortgage insurance (PMI) like other home loans. This alone can save home buyers hundreds $ each month on their mortgage payments.
- Closing costs can be paid by the property seller. This limits buyers out of pocket money needed to close.
- Minimal assets required to qualify.
- Qualifying with a low credit score is possible. * Current min is 620.
- Eligible Vets can use their VA mortgage benefits multiple times.
- Up to 100% cash out refinance options for homeowners that currently have a Veterans loan.
- VA Jumbo Loans available in all 50 states.
- VA home loans are for ANY new or existing home. Please note we currently do not permit mobile homes.
Whether you are purchasing a home or refinancing your existing home, we can help! Please click the VA Purchase and VA Refinance pages above to learn more. U.S. Government backed 100% VA financing, historic low-interest rates, and affordable property values make this a great time to purchase or refinance.
Have questions or need a quick mortgage rate quote? Reach out to us 7 days a week by calling Ph: 800-691-8826 Loan applicants can also expedite their request by submitting the short Info Request Form on this screen. We strive to respond to all submitted requests within 15 minutes during normal business hours.
See why VA Mortgage Hub is the nation’s most trusted and leading VA loan resource. We are always happy to answer your questions about VA mortgage interest rates and lender pre-approval requirements. Have confidence that you are dealing with dedicated VA loan specialists.
Serving the entire U.S. including Florida, California, Texas, Arizona & Georgia: Pensacola, Destin, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Clearwater, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Miami, West Palm Beach, San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Jose, Tampa, Orlando, Tucson, Ocala, Naples, St. Petersburg, Key Largo, Atlanta, VA Home Loan Lender, 2017, VA Jumbo Loan